Friday, July 31, 2009

Working on...

I have been spending a lot of time working on a custom quilt. It has been really fun and an interesting project. I am sad to see it coming to an end, but at the same time I am thrilled that I am completing my first custom quilt order from a total stranger.

I am also getting ready to start posting the first contest on this blog! I am so excited. I found most of the information in a book and I am now trying to cross reference to make sure everyone can find the answers online as well. I know not everyone has this book, even though I think quilter should own a copy :)

My next custom order is from an unexpected customer, my husband's best friend. I never thought he would be the kind of guy to want a custom quilt, but then again I never expected him to have a lavish garden either. I guess it was the "geeky IT guy" persona that threw me off. HAHA

Now, onto some really exciting news. My family and I are finally close to moving to Colorado. My husband lost his job here in Minnesota and now that he has no job here, we can move to Colorado. It will be easier for him to find a job in Colorado when we live there. I am in the process of looking for a place to rent and finding the best way to move our stuff from here to there. I am price checking between do it yourself moving vans and moving companies that come in and do everything for me. I am voting for the latter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment