Thursday, July 9, 2009

Almost Ready

The Christmas in July sale is almost here! I am finishing with pictures and working with my website host on some technical issues. At the very least, if my technical issues are resolved, the Christmas in July sale will be going on at my Etsy store, http://www.snowtopquilts.etsy.com/

I will be listing almost 50 items tomorrow, including Holiday print fabric, patterns, and pattern books. Pre cut quilt kits will be listed on the Snow Top Quilts home website later this week. I haven't decided yet but I am thinking of making a couple of queen sized, a couple of twin sized, a few lap quilt and a few table runner kits. I am thinking a total of 10 quilt kits total.

This is going to be a really fun sale as I am having a blast putting it together. I hope you enjoy it just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment