Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the Snow Top Quilts blog. I am so excited to be able to share my love of quilting with you. Feel free to follow this blog, as I will be adding quilting tips and techniques, ideas, Block of the Month, contests and promotions, patterns, recipes, and so much more.

Snow Top Quilts was started in March of 2009. The reason I choose the name Snow Top Quilts is because my family and I are planning to move to Colorado, hopefully before the end of the year, and we are looking at homes in the mountains. I love snow covered mountains, they are peaceful to me just as quilting is peaceful to me.

At http://www.SnowTopQuilts.com/ you'll be able to buy fabric, patterns, pattern books, quilting novels, notions, quilt kits, finished quilts and order custom quilts. Soon, I will have a section for quilters to list and sell their quilted creations on my web site. My hope is to become a full quilt shop online.

I decided to start this quilting store all with my own money and I make and sell quilts on Etsy.com and eBay.com to help pay for my inventory. It is a slow process but it is a very gratifying choice, especially in this economy. Because of this decision I have a limited inventory to start with but it is growing, I hope you'll check my store often to find out what's new. I also have some inventory listed at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6033886

If you have any great quilting tips, or are having a problem with a pattern or technique, send me an email and I will post it on this blog for you and others can comment and offer advice or other tips on that topic.

MichelleHalverson@SnowTopQuilts.com

I hope you join me as a fellow quilter or just someone who is curious, on this fun and exciting journey through the quilting world.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment