Sunday, June 21, 2009

SnowTopQuilts.com Update

I have decided to switch web hosts. So my site might be down for a week or so. I have to rebuild my site and try to figure out how to re-direct my domain name to the new servers. My old host is taking their sweet time getting me the necessary information to re-direct but I expect to have the problem fixed by Monday or Tuesday at the very latest.

I ordered some more Krafter's products from Stone Creek Creations. I was unable to obtain more of the Krafter's Komfycush but I did manage to get a couple of the Krafter's purses, even a couple of "retired" but limited Kakhi colored and some other items as well. These are the photos of the items I ordered.



Here is a picture of the Krafter's Komfycush, I have two of these in Royal Blue listed at my Etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6033886

I also ordered the KP2 Krafter's purse, it is a larger version of the Krafter's Purse.As soon as I can get my site switched to the new host I will publish it and I should be ready to take orders at that time. I am very excited to get my store up and running entirely. It is such a great feeling to be that much closer to contributing to my family's well being again, and to share my love of quilting with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment