Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas in Divide Craft Fair

Yesterday was the Christmas in Divide craft fair. It was my first year at this craft fair and I have to admit I was impressed by the turn out and all the crafters. Everyone had some beautiful crafts and I met a lot of very nice people. A big thank you to everyone who came by and to the organizers from the Divide Chamber of Commerce. I am looking forward to next year.

For those of you who signed up for the drawing, a name will picked from the jar and an email will be sent out later this evening. I appreciate the interest in beginner classes in early 2011. I will keep everyone up to date on schedules and class prices through emails. If you are interested in taking a class, please feel free to contact me at Michelle06H@gmail.com "class" in the subject line and I will add you to the email list.

A physical location is in the works for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment